The most difficult challenge I faced was setting up feedly however; it really was a matter of re-reading the instructions and being patient with my computer and myself. I assumed that using internet explorer would be compatible; however, I was unsuccessful. Then I tried to establish feedly using Google Chrome, which was simple to set up and once I was comfortable with feedly, adding new blogs and folders was a breeze. The conceptual modelling on the other hand was one activity that I found tricky. Thankfully, I found some fantastic examples by other students and I am sure I will revisit these in the future.
Posting a link into a blog https://jacinta93blog.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/conceptual-modelling/ (and)
A video link converter https://mrclancyblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/converting-youtubes/