Oh what a week! I’m relieved that I started preparing a week ago. I followed our Course Examiner’s instructions and ‘how to’ guides. I even found myself re-visiting things to consolidate my learning and ensure that I was prepared.
So far, we have
- Set up our blog, Feedly, and Diigo
- Introduced ourselves (and)
- Learnt a little more about reflection and why we will be blogging in this course.
- Written at least a couple of posts on our blog.
- Taken a quiz to explore how prepared we are for a blended learning course.
- Taken a quiz to see how well we can identify an ICT (or not).
- Understood that ICT:
- Understood that learning new and using existing ICT can be extremely frustrating because they are unstable and opaque.
- Gained some insight about how conceptual modelling can help solve problems with ICT and learn new ICT.
- Practised using conceptual modelling to solve some problems.
- (the hyperlinks above are accessible to USQ students)
I also learnt how to embed a video into a USQ forum by following these simple steps:
This quick video was also handy: (unfortunately the video link is not supported here)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve05lcdaAps [Guide] How to embed videos onto forum posts